Disclaimer: Coronavirus COVID-19 Information
Our mission at G & G Law, LLC is to make legal services accessible to small businesses.
We are living through unprecedented times. Every day, we talk to small business owners who are not only terrified about the health implications of COVID-19, but also what it means for the survival of their businesses and health and economic well-being of their employees.
Small businesses are having to make incredibly difficult decisions and make them quickly. We know how important information is when making these decisions.
G & G Law is doing our best to keep on top of the ever-changing laws, regulations, interpretations, and other information important to small businesses. To help small businesses, we are working to make this information to them as quickly as possible. During this crisis, we are erring on the side of getting information out as quickly as possible. We appreciate your understanding if the organization is not beautiful and the formatting is not perfect.
Do not rely on the information provided as the most up-to-date or accurate information. We are finding that information related to COVID-19 is changing daily, even hourly.
Through your use of our website, you acknowledge the following:
- No attorney-client relationship. The information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. While we would like to hear from you, we cannot represent you until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest. Accordingly, please do not use any of the provided email links or contact forms to send us confidential information until you speak with one of our attorneys and receive our authorization to send such information.
- Not legal advice. The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice or a substitute for legal counsel. Visitors to this website should not act on this information without seeking professional counsel.
- Illinois law only. G & G Law’s attorneys are only licensed in Illinois.
- Timeliness. Laws, regulations, case law, and interpretations are constantly changing and evolving. The information on this website may not be up to date.
- Links. Sites listed as hypertext links on this website are not under the control of G & G Law, LLC®. Accordingly, we can make no representation concerning the quality, safety, or suitability of the content of these sites, and including the hyperlinks does not serve as an endorsement of these sites. We are providing this website and the information, listings, and links contained on this website only as a convenience to you.
- Attorney Advertising. Some of the content of this site is considered advertising material under the applicable rules of certain states.
We highly recommend that you speak with a small business law attorney regarding the specifics surrounding your business and its workers.
If your business has hit trouble because of the pandemic and you need guidance, the attorneys at G & G Law have assembled a toolkit of accessible, easy-to-digest information that answers many common questions we’ve received from our clients. You can read more about it and purchase it here.