COVID-19 Employer Toolkit
Our mission at G & G Law, LLC is to make legal services accessible to small businesses.
We are living through unprecedented times. Every day, we talk to small business owners who are not only terrified about the health implications of COVID-19, but also what it means for the survival of their businesses and health and economic well-being of their employees.
Small businesses are having to make incredibly difficult decisions and make them quickly. We know how important information is when making these decisions.
This Toolkit contains easily-digestible information about:
- Can my business stay open?
- What are my obligations to my employees?
- What are the requirements for sick leave?
- What’s the difference between termination, temporary termination, and furlough?
- Can business owners file for unemployment?
Pricing and Process
The COVID-19 Employer Toolkit is available for $329 with a click of the button below. After submitting your payment information, we’ll email you your copy of the Toolkit within one business day. If you don’t receive it, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “COVID Toolkit.”
“Thank you so much! This packet is so helpful and YOU have been so helpful! I cannot express how much I appreciate all the guidance you have provided to me and my business!”
Through your use and possession of this toolkit, you acknowledge the following:
- No attorney-client relationship. Your possession of this toolkit alone does not create an attorney-client relationship with G & G Law. An attorney-client relationship can only be created through a signed engagement letter with G & G Law with payment or promise of payment for services rendered.
- Not legal advice. This toolkit is not meant as legal advice. There is no way to create a broadly useful toolkit that is applicable to each and every situation.
- Not health or policy advice. We are not experts in medicine, health, or public policy, and nothing in this toolkit should be taken as advice in these areas.
- Illinois law only. G & G Law’s attorneys are only licensed in Illinois, and this toolkit is written for application to businesses and workers located in Illinois only.
- Not comprehensive. We attempted to include the most relevant and important state and federal employment laws and issues in this toolkit, but this toolkit does NOT include every relevant law or regulation currently in effect.
- Mav not be up-to-date. Laws, regulations, case law, and interpretations are constantly changing and evolving. The information in this toolkit may not be up-to-date.
We highly recommend that you speak with a small business law attorney regarding the specifics surrounding your business and its workers.
Only the Purchaser is authorized to use this toolkit.
By buying, keeping, or using this toolkit, you are accepting the licensing terms described in this paragraph. This product is provided under a fully paid, non-transferrable license to the Purchaser. This license is only for the Purchaser’s personal and business use. The Purchaser is not authorized to share this toolkit with individuals or entities outside of the Purchaser’s business. The Purchaser may print this product only if the Purchaser keeps all printed copies and does not share them outside of Purchaser’s business. Posting this product (or any portion of this product) online or sharing this product or any portion of this product with any third parties is a violation of The United States Copyright Act of 1976.
By submitting your payment information through the payment portal, you agree to all the terms above.